LMV is experienced in representing clients in a variety of areas before domestic and foreign government entities. On behalf of our clients we have successfully been involved in federal funding
procurement, political consulting, and issue-specific lobbying on federal and international matters. Years of government service and high-level dealings make us an ideal partner to develop effective
government relations strategies. We pride ourselves in offering top notch service and contacts while working efficiently and cost effectively. Our government relations practice has included:
- Obtaining government funding through congressional and executive branch agencies for domestic and international projects, including infrastructure development, education, technology and
- Representing educational institutions, municipalities and foreign governments, as well as international business groups, on specific-issue related matters.
- Coordinating government relations efforts of large projects before U.S. and foreign-based governmental entities and other related parties.
- Finding and obtaining funding grants and programs for a wide variety of clients through federal agencies such as Department of Education, Department of Housing and
Urban Development, Department of Energy, Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health and National Science Foundation.
- Secure meetings with government officials and representatives to resolve client problems, seek advice and maintain important contacts.
- Establish introductions and relationships for clients with foreign governments, embassies, ambassadors and key decision makers in international
- Provide consulting advice in U.S. national and state political campaigns.